Happy Monday everyone! The warm temperatures are back and I can’t wait to show you my summer wardrobe soon ;-) For this look today, I wanted to keep it simple but yet feminine: The cognag/camel colored bag pairs perfectly with the neutral tones in the form of a shirt and strappy high heels.
I just couldn’t resist to add a pop of color to this outfit: Wear a colorful necklace, which would complement your whole look well. I decided to wear this one with a golden tone and pink, mint & orange accents on it. – Let me know what you think!
Einen wunderschönen Montag euch allen! Die warmen Temperaturen sind zurück und ich kann’s kaum erwarten, euch meine Sommergarderobe vorzuführen ;-) Für den Look heute, entschied ich mich für was Schlichtes, aber feminin: Die cognac/kamel-farbene Tasche passt total gut zur Bluse und zu meinen Schuhen, die in neutralen Tönen gehalten sind.
Ich konnte es einfach nicht lassen, dem Outfit einen Farbtupfer zu geben: Farbenfrohe Ketten, die den Look komplettieren passen perfekt dazu. Ich habe mich für diese hier entschieden, die aus einem Goldton ist und noch Farbakzente in Rosa, Orange und Mint drauf hat.
Get The Look
Shirt: Primark (similar: buy) | Jeans: ZARA old (similar) | Strappy Heeled Sandals: ZARA (similar) | Necklace: Primark | Bag: &otherstories (buy similar) | Belt: Heine (similar)
Liebster Award – I Am Nominated!
Gosh, I could not believe as I read that fabfashionaire is nominated for the infamous Liebster Award! Thank you so much for your support and especially a big Thank You to Rachna from MyFashionFixes for nominating me. I really appreciate that and it means so much to me. Liebster Award is a great way for new bloggers to connect with each other. Additionally, it helps readers know the person behind the blog more personally. An introduction to the rules for this award:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself
4. Answer the 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask 11 for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 1000 followers
6. Let the nominees know you have nominated them
Alright, here we go!
11 random facts about me
1. I love being a hard worker.
2. I attended the 2008 Bambi Awards.
3. My shoe size is 4½ to 5.
4. Photography and design fascinate me very deeply.
5. I am a dreamer with big goals.
6. I secretly wish doing (burlesque) dance shows with my own group.
7. I swore to myself, I’d never end up wearing boring, in bad style clothes when I’m getting old.
8. Currently, I’m starting to work out regularly with BodyRock.tv/DailyHiit.
9. I quit skipping breakfast every morning (it’s bad!)
10. The color of my car is white.
11. I used to play World of Warcraft for about 5 years.
Rachna’s questions & my answers:
1. What is the color that is most dominant in your wardrobe?
Oh, that is a good question. I guess it’s white – I got a lot of white shirts, blouses and skirts.
2. What would you like best to do on a warm, clear spring evening?
Having a barbecue with friends would be a highlight of this day.
3. What are your two must have makeup items?
Powder & lipstick!
4. Are you a coffee person or a tea person?
I used to be a coffee person for a long time but then I switched to tea a couple of weeks ago. I think it’s so much better for my body.
5. How would you describe your personal style in three words?
Feminine. Edgy. Bright.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
I can imagine living in the U.S. or Australia/New Zealand would be great, too.
7. What inspired you to start blogging?
Having a blog for myself is much more than posting things about fashion – I want to show & share my inspiration. Especially, it’s a place where I can be creative on my own way and do different things which I really adore: I am a blogger, web designer, developer and photographer. I don’t consider myself as an all-rounder, but I can happily say ‘Yep, I did it, that’s my blog I created with all my heart!’
8. Who is your favorite fictional character?
It’s definitely Sheldon Cooper. I’ve never seen such a special character before and that’s why I like him so much.
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Listening to songs from the 90ies :-) I could listen to many of them all day long.
10. Which fashion magazine would you suggest to your readers?
Vogue and ELLE are one of the best in my opinion.
11. What kind of music do you like?
I like different kinds of music, it’s basically up to my mood: From pop, electro to rock & metal.
Questions for my nominees
1. What’s your favorite fashion item?
2. How would you describe your goals for the future regarding to your blog?
3. If you could feature a star in your blog post, who would that be?
4. Are you a high heels person or a flats person?
5. Have you ever worked with brands, if yes, who was your favorite one?
6. What’s your favorite fashion designer?
7. If you had a high budget this month, which pair of designer shoes would you buy?
8. How many bags do you own?
9. What is your next fashion piece you want to shop in the near future?
10. What’s your must have for summer 2014?
11. What would be a fashion faux pas from your point of view?
Here are my nominees (based on Bloglovin followers). Please feel free to ignore me, if you’ve done this already. And I want to apologize to all the remaining great bloggers out there who I admire as well I could not include due to the restricted number of nominations.
1. Dayna | SoFashionablyFrugal
2. Nancy | FancyNancista
3. Mica | AwayFromBlue
4. Sonia | DaringCoco
5. Arianna | Nymphashion
6. Bekka | Palm&Peachtree
7. Carylee | MorePiecesOfMe
8. Dili | MilanoTime
9. Carelia | MySmallWardrobe
10. Lily | #byLily
11. Alice | Dalabooh
That was fun! Thanks again, Rachna for giving me this opportunity.